Alloy Offers a Priority Installation Consulting Support Service for Resellers who are installing a Quadro IP-PBX. This service provides step by step advice on the installation of a Quadro PBX.
- Pre-deployment consulting service to help Resellers plan for an optimal solution and prepare for implementation of the Quadro at their customers site
- Real time step-by-step consulting service on the PBX installation and configuration. This consulting service will ensure the PBX installation runs smoothly and provide the best possible results PBX solution to the enduser customer
- Real time step-bystep IP Phone configuration and provisioning for up to two handsets. Either static configuration or Quadro provisioning processes supported.
- Advice on Internet connections/services and VoIP carrier (ITSP) selection
- Advice (but not configuration) on network (LAN) issues to optimise VoIP system performance.
- Alloy technical support staff will use any of the following communication methods as appropriate during a PIC session:
- Telephone (including multi-party audio conference if necessary)
- Video conference (an alloy service using our Vidyo system)
- Remote desktop
- Remote equipment management (ie Quadro and IP Phone management via browser interface)
The PIC support serice is provided by qualified Alloy technical support engineers, and is completed and checked off at each step with the Reseller. A report is provided at the end of the PIC consulting session (the end of the session is determined once all checklist items have either been completed or deemed "not applicable").
Terms and Conditions of the Priority Installation Consulting support Service
- This service is only available to Resellers
- All correspondence is direct only with the Reseller who purchases the service. No direct End User correspondence is offered, or given.
- The service is available during 9am to 5pm (Melbourne time)
- The PIC service does not include any consulting for the following:
- XML base IVR Scripting
- Third party phone provisioning (i.e. p support for phones provisioned on a Quadro only)
- Step-by-step phone configuration for a maximum of 2 handsets only
- This service does not make Alloy liable for any additional costs, or any legal liability with you or your customers. We offer this service as advice only.