Automatic Call Distribution (ACD) is a purchasable feature to support call center environments allowing for more customizable call distribution management.
- All Agent Ringing — All of the Agents' phones will ring simultaneously with an incoming call.
- Round Robin — Each of the Agents' phones will ring sequentially until the call is picked up by an Agent.
- Longest Idle — The call is sent to the Agent who has been idle the longest since their last call.
- Less Busy During Last Half Hour — The Agent who has been the least busiest during the last 30 minutes will receive the call.
- Random Hunting — Calls are routed to Agents at random.
- Skills — The Agent who has the highest composite skill grade will receive the call.