Products from Epygi
- This IP PBX is designed for offices of up to 200 users and supports up to 64 concurrent calls.
- The QX200 supports up to 200 IP devices.
- This IP PBX has four FXO ports to connect to the PSTN and two FXS ports for analogue phones or fax machines.
- This IP PBX is designed for offices with up to 50 users and supports up to 16 concurrent calls.
- This product supports up to 48 IP devices.
- The QX50 has two FXO analog PSTN connections and two FXS analog station ports.
- This IP PBX is designed for offices with up to 32 users and supports up to 10 concurrent calls.
- This product supports up to 32 IP devices.
- The QX20 includes SIP trunking, so the QX20 can connect directly to an Internet Telephony Service Provider (ITSP) with no additional equipment.