Products from Epygi
- This Gateway allows existing analogue phones to join the new VoIP network.
- The QXFXS24 can be installed with any SIP-compliant IP PBX and can be managed through any QX IP PBX’s GUI.
- It is equipped with features including a detailed call routing table with digit manipulation options.
- The primary function of this system is to bridge traditional PBX traffic to the Internet.
- A single E1/T1 port supports 30 and 24 simultaneous calls for E1 and T1 devices respectively.
- Integrating this product with any QX IP PBX allows the Gateway to then be managed through the IP PBX’s GUI.
- This Gateway supports four simultaneous calls.
- The QXFXO4 is a stand-alone, SIP compliant device that also includes a firewall, VPN capability and an Auto Attendant for two-stage dialing.
- It is used to IP-enable a legacy analogue PBX by connecting the FXO ports to FXS extensions.