Alloy Computer Products (Australia) Pty Ltd, trading as and known to our customers throughout Australia and New Zealand as Alloy, is a manufacturer and value-added distributor of networking and communications equipment. We have been in continuous operation since 1985, and are widely respected for the depth of our customer support services as well as the quality of our products.
Alloy brings a wealth of expertise and a commitment to excellence to all our operations and customers. We supply and support our own Alloy range of enterprise networking products, and represent the products of our vendor partners through all of the technology areas in which Alloy is active - Enterprise Networking, Industrial Networking and Communications, IP Communications, and Video Communications.
Alloy has established a reputation as a trusted partner of many ITC industry companies, and through our direct industry customers we are a trusted supplier to a diverse cross-section of enterprises. We operate in both the Australian and New Zealand markets through a network of IT Reseller partners, covering all regions in both countries, and representing all types of Reseller, including systems integrators, value added resellers, service providers, online IT suppliers, and many more.
Alloy has maintained a focus on the technologies and areas of operation in which our company group has developed high levels of expertise. We know what we do best. Consumers of IT products have come to recognise the distinctive quality of Alloy products across the areas of enterprise and industrial networking, IP voice and video communications in which we specialise. Alloy is recognised as an organisation which provides excellent support services in all facets of the company's operations, and as a supplier who keeps abreast of the latest technological developments, offering 'leading edge' products to our customers as they become available.
Alloy's operations are based upon a set of principles which provide direction for the organisation and all our employees:
- The operations of the company are designed to ensure that all our customers receive the highest levels of service
- Alloy will maintain an extensive catalogue of products that provide excellent levels of quality, utility and value
- Alloy will continue to offer innovative products to consumers of IT and communications equipment
- Alloy will maintain excellent technical support, warranty and repair support services, freely available to our direct customers
- Alloy will monitor feedback on the company's operations from all sources, and will incorporate that knowledge into the development of the company