Alloy Computer Products (Australia) Pty. Ltd. in recognition of its responsibility to provide quality products, components and workmanship, warrants each product it manufactures and each part and component thereof installed by Alloy (except those excluded by Para. 4 below) to be free from defects in material and workmanship for a limited lifetime after purchase by the end-user.
This warranty is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- WARRANTOR - This warranty is granted by Alloy Computer Products (Australia) Pty. Ltd., 2 / 17 Felstead Drive, Truganina, Victoria, 3029, Australia. Postal Address: P.O. Box 8355, LPO Tarneit, Victoria 3029, Australia Telephone: 61 3 8562 9000 Facsimile: 61 3 8562 9099. Web: www.alloy.com.au
- PARTIES TO WHOM WARRANTY IS INTENDED - This warranty is not transferable and extends to the original end-user of the equipment only.
- PARTS AND COMPONENTS COVERED - All parts and components of the warranted system manufactured and/or supplied by Alloy are covered by this warranty, except those parts and components excluded by Para. 4 below.
- PARTS AND COMPONENTS NOT COVERED - The following components are not covered by this warranty: (a) any part or component that shall have been subject to abnormal electrical or mechanical abuse, negligence or accident (as determined by Alloy); (b) any part or component that shall have deteriorated from ordinary wear and tear, such as paint; (c) expendable items that would normally be replaced within the warranty period, such as Magnetic Tapes.
- PROCEDURE FOR OBTAINING PERFORMANCE UNDER THIS WARRANTY - In order to register this warranty, the owner is requested to fill out the on-line (web based) Warranty form, or notify Alloy by mail/email within ten days after purchase. In the absence of a timely filed Warranty Registration, the owner must present a dated bill of sale prior to receiving warranty service. Within ten days after discovery of the defect, owner will notify Alloy and receive authorisation by Alloy to return the defective system or component to Alloy. Upon receipt of the defective system or component's Serial Number, Alloy will issue a Return Authorisation (RA) number. This RA number must be clearly marked on the address label on the outside of the package being returned to Alloy. Equipment returned to factory for repair must be shipped to Alloy in original packaging. All cost of transporting and insurance of the system or component to and from Alloy shall be paid by the owner.
- REMEDY - If, within the duration of this warranty, a system or component covered by this warranty is returned to Alloy and proves to be defective in material or workmanship, Alloy shall (at its option) repair or replace the defective item at its expense. Replacement of a defective component pursuant to this warranty shall be warranted for the remainder of the warranty period applicable to the replaced component.
- DESIGN CHANGES - Alloy reserves the right to make changes in the design or material of its products without incurring any obligation to incorporate such changes in any product previously manufactured. From time to time, however, Alloy will issue Application Notes to its customers to notify them of product improvements which may be retrofitted at the option of the customer.
- EXCLUSION AND DISCLAIMERS - This warranty does not extend to normal preventative maintenance procedures nor to any defect due to negligence of others, failure to operate or maintain the system in accordance with instructions furnished, electrical alterations, or ordinary wear and tear. Alloy reserves the right to charge a restocking fee on any return procedures for any reason other than that covered and sanctioned by a Return Authorisation (RA)number. This warranty and the remedy provided herein are exclusive and expressly in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied either in fact or by operations of law, statutory or otherwise, including warranties or merchantability or fitness for use. Under no circumstances will Alloy assume liability for special, consequential, or punitive damages arising or in any way connected with use of its products.
The Above Warranty Conditions apply for 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 5 years and Lifetime Warranties.*
* Alloy's Limited Lifetime Warranty is offered to the original end-customer of the product only, for the lifecycle of the product and 5 years after the End of Life (EOL) date of the product. Alloy will repair or replace the product at its sole discretion and will be managed via the reseller that purchased the product from Alloy. If the End Customer no longer has a relationship with the Reseller that purchased the product, Alloy will manage the warranty via the End Customer as long as the End Customer can provide proof of purchase from the Alloy Reseller. Warranty is only valid with proof of purchase and all Alloy's standard warranty terms and conditions apply.