Licence for a single VidyPortal VE instance to manage users, system components and meetings for deployments of up to 10,000 registered users, 2,500 active users and 100 tenants for VMWare environments. Bundled with 1000 soft client licences.
Connect easily with colleagues for face-to-face communication with the click of a mouse button, an intuitive user interface and a familiar names-based directory. When it comes to scalability, VidyoPortal VE's architecture has the capacity to support up to 10,000 users from a single VMWare instance.
VidyoPortal VE offers flexibility and control for administrators at all levels. Super administrators can manage the operational aspects of video conferences, in addition to configuring, managing and scaling the entire VidyoConferencing™ system including Vidyo™ endpoints, infrastructure and end user licenses. With individualized multi-tenant support on a single physical device, super administrators can configure tenant and global settings, and exercise full administrative privileges. When partitioned for multi-tenant use, VidyoPortal VE can make each tenant appear as a private portal, or enable visibility and communication between specific tenants. Tenant administrators can add, delete and manage users, set up public rooms and groups, and define maximum participants and bandwidth for users.
Highlights of VidyoPortal VE Administration:
- Set system-wide parameters and policies
- Establish end-user and association privileges
- Control and customize user conferencing capabilities
- Manage concurrent end user licenses and enable "follow-the-sun" models to save licensing costs
- Assign user groups and tenants to VidyoRouter™ pools to optimize bandwidth usage and network delays
- Assign users to groups and manage their permissions
- Configure LDAP/Active Directory integration
- Guest link allows non-credentialed users to join a conference without special equipment
- Users and guests can join a meeting using meeting links
- Users can invite guests via default email client
- Additional participants can be added on the fly
- Pin codes can be created for restricted meeting access
- Frequently-used contact lists can be created and maintained
- Users can moderate their own meetings with easy-to-use controls
|•||Manage users, system components and meetings for deployments of up to 10,000 registered users, 2,500 active users and 100 tenants|
|•||Accessible & easy to use – web browser based with single-click call initiation|
|•||Provides management capability for users and admins alike – off loads IT without sacrificing control|
|•||Highly scalable – supports up to 10,000 users from a single VMWare instance|
|•||Ability to connect with anyone, registered or unregistered, any time using “guest links”|
|•||Includes 1000 soft client installs|